Sensimillia Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sensimillia Paradise

A place to come together for the betterment and enjoyment of the plant we all love...

2 posters

Broke hoe farming

Brokenhoefarms
    Brokenhoefarms

Broke hoe farming Empty Broke hoe farming

Post by Brokenhoefarms Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:57 pm

Hello everyone. Yes its the same broke hoe. Lol
    Im into growing fire strains and learning to grow more better.
    I want to chuck soon but as my name states im broke and only have a small area. If i can stop buying seeds and car parts i might be able to invest in a bigger tent and light.

I am also on a skunk hunt. Any help or input on strains would be greatly appreciated. I havw been in contact with hazeman and discussed the subject and he is still working his skunk line.

Hustlr17 loves this post

Hustlr17
    Hustlr17
    Admin

Broke hoe farming Empty Re: Broke hoe farming

Post by Hustlr17 Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:07 pm

Brokenhoefarms wrote:Hello everyone. Yes its the same broke hoe. Lol
    Im into growing fire strains and learning to grow more better.
    I want to chuck soon but as my name states im broke and only have a small area. If i can stop buying seeds and car parts i might be able to invest in a bigger tent and light.

I am also on a skunk hunt. Any help or input on strains would be greatly appreciated. I havw been in contact with hazeman and discussed the subject and he is still working his skunk line.

Hahaha nice intro buddy! So glad you are here <3

Make yourself at home and hit the site suggestion thread with anything you see please Very Happy

Brokenhoefarms loves this post

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:42 am